Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vol. 1 No. 10 A Short Story

I recently read this story and wanted to pass it on.

Every year Mary, Holy Spirit, and the Bible get together and weep. As they are weeping, Mary says, "I brought Him into this world. I gave Him life on this earth. But they have worshipped me and have stolen glory from my son."
Then Holy Spirit speaks and says, I did not come to speak of Myself. I did not come to reveal Myself. I came to magnify and glorify Him. But they have made Me central."
Finally, the Bible, also weeping, speaks and says," I came to point men and women to Him. I came to testify of Him. I came to make Him known. But they have made a god out of me."

The centrality of anything other than Christ is a betrayal of the new species.



Think about it. To whom do we make the central thought of our faith.

Jus' Thinkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment