Monday, June 29, 2009

Vol. 1 No. 9 Some thoughts

Well, its been over a month since I last wrote anything on this blog. Some may have been wondering (and then again you may have not) has he been doing any thinking?
Yes I have. But, I have not taken the time to write.

One of the things that I have been thinking about is Do I Get It? And by that I am wondering about my destiny. For those who know anything about 'personal prophecy' you know that 'words' have been given and I have even given them myself thinking that I had heard from God. Now that in itself is a mind blower. To say with certainity that you have heard from God for another person and what God is telling them through you is overwhelming. But at one time I did not think that it was that overwhelming. Now I have become very careful to attribute a 'word of God' to a person.
The reason being so much of it has been abused. Even I have abused it in the past. Now I am trying to find a middle of the road, if you will, regarding prophecy. I strongly believe that God speaks. My concern is over the 'personal prophecy and destinies' that some speak and those receiving take to heart without judging it.
So I am still wondering do I get it yet? And to be honest, I am not there. I still have a long way to go and I am sure that God is going to help me get it.
That's all for now folks. Jus Thinkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment